JUST Beef Tripe Mince Raw Dog Food




100% Northern Ireland Beef Green Tripe

✅  Improves skin and coat condition
✅  Reduces allergy symptoms and skin conditions
✅  Cleaner teeth
✅  Improves digestion and absorption of nutrients
✅  Improves organ function and strengthens immune system
✅  Ideal for dogs with kidney problems due to its low phosphorus levels and palatability
✅  Great for fussy dogs

Dogs love tripe.  Tripe is high in nutrients and essential fats, delicious and full of flavour.  Contains digestive enzymes which do much more than aid in digestion: they purify and cleanse the blood and remove toxins, parasites and fungus. They also improve metabolism, hormonal function and boost the immune system.

Green tripe is loaded with Lactobacillus Acidophilus, one of the bacterial ‘good guys’.

Benefits of Lactobacillus Acidophilus

  • Treats and prevents vaginal infections
  • Treats diarrhea and GI infections
  • Aids digestion
  • Treats chronic constipation
  • Treats symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome
  • Enhances the immune system
  • Lowers the risk of pollen allergies

Supplementing your dog’s diet with lots of raw, green tripe will help him/her maintain a healthy balance of microflora, manufacture more B vitamins, and prevent many health disorders.

Just Beef Tripe Mince is great as a supplement, treat meal or to encourage an otherwise reluctant dog to eat.  Add it to other ingredients to make balanced and nutritious raw meals at home.

Nutritional Analysis

Moisture 73%, Protein 13.9%, Fat 10.6%, Fibre 2.0%, Calcium 0.5%, Phosphorus 0.2%, Ash 1.4%

Raw Feeding Guidelines

Tripe can be served as a supplement, as a food topper or ideal for creating your own recipes at home.

Please be aware that tripe has a very strong smell. Do not be alarmed.

Raw Meals Storage Instructions

Being a fresh product once defrosted, keep for 48-72hours in a refrigerator. This meal should be fed raw. Thoroughly defrost food before serving. 

Always remember good hygiene practices, handle as you would any other raw meat. Wash hands and utensils after handling.

Dispose of any uneaten items 24 hours after defrosting.

Share this